Monday, October 26, 2009


So i know its been awhile, but hey i've been busy. School's been goin good, everything seems to be working out. I just landed an internship with Wondaland Arts Society. I made a trip to Wondaland the other day to help the crew set up for their producing of some new music for recording artist Cody Chestnutt. Things have been goin good and i continue to meet new artists and musicians as i find out who all of the other interns are. Everyone seems to have some sort of artistic or musical background. If you haven't heard of Janelle Monae's new single "Come Alive" you definitely need to. Ill be posting a link later. I met her producer Roman, and let me just say that he's amazingly talented with music, but you will all find that out as you continue to hear the new stuff that Janelle Monae comes out with. I also heard he's working with 'Of Montreal', another amazing band. I'll keep you guys posted as I continue my trek through my life of music and premed courses...ugh. Peace yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment