Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Google Phone


So here's the new Google Nexus S. The latest and greatest in the always expanding Android market. However, scratch that. I don't really think it is the greatest. It doesnt have a micro sd card slot accessible so that you can add and transfer your information easily like you can on the Evo. All in all, its a great phone, and has a front facing camera like the Evo, iPhone4, and G2. But it doesn't do anything new that the Evo hasn't. It does everything the Evo does. But the camera isn't as good (5mp instead of the 8mp camera that the Evo boasts), and it doesn't really do anything spectacular that the Evo doesn't. But for those who are new to Android phones, this is still a great phone and I would definitely recommend it. If I didn't already have an Evo, I wouldn't be so critical. The phone is extremely fast and I'm sure it will be one of the best on the market as it gains popularity. It looks like TMobile will be carrying it and I'm not sure if it can be unlocked for other carriers or not. But here is an article link below for more info on the phone.

Google Nexus S

No comments:

Post a Comment