Friday, February 4, 2011

BiAS and Translee - Feb. 27 - 8pm - Smiths Old Bar



February 27th, 2011. Smith's Old Bar.
I will be performing with hip-hop artist BiAS. The highly anticipated 'Sent By Messenger' mixtape is on its way, and Act I will be performed at this show. Join us at Smith's. Tix are $5. 21 and up. Everyone who made the last show at Smith's may think they have an idea of what to expect, but this show will be fresh and new. We always come with something different. And to those who missed the last show, come see what all the hype is about. Look out around GSU for fliers and details. The FarOut crew always throws it down. A bunch of fans got tons of giveaways at the last show...I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises at the next show. Translee will also be performing. I've recently been introduced to his music, and I can honestly say I became an instant fan. Its gonna be a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment